Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sensa Weight-Loss System

I have just started on the Sensa Weight-Loss System and I actually can't believe it, but it works! It's developed by Dr Alan Hirsch and you just sprinkle it on top of your normal food. They are called tastants and they make you feel full by speeding up the satiety process through your sense of smell. They don't taste of anything and you can eat what you want. I sprinkled them on my morning toast on the first day and I struggled to finish the second piece. I was full for ages and I'm now not snacking and definitely eating less. I also sprinkled it on my friend's meal and she felt the same (I wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining it)! I've only been using it for 2 days, so I'll let you know my weight loss progress as I go on.

As a bonus to my readers if you enter SEN15 at the checkout at http://www.trysensa.com/  you will get 15% off any purchase.






(Sensa has been provided to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment