Friday, April 3, 2009

Beauty night!

I stayed at home tonight after a few hectic nights out with my friend from London, he works for British Elle and is here for a shoot . As he has to get up early tomorrow I thought it would be a good time to treat myself to a night of beauty to repair the ravages of the last few days!

I started by thoroughly cleansing my skin using my Clarisonic Brush and Clarifying Cleanser by Murad. After drying my face gently with a soft towel I put a layer of Fresh Sugar Face Polish on and left it to work it's magic for 10 minutes. After rinsing and drying again, I sat watching TV whilst giving myself an at home facelift with my NuFace machine! Time for a layer of my favorite moisturiser Alpha Derma CE by Janson Beckett and I'm ready to face the world again!

No comments:

Post a Comment