Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hollywood's Best Kept Secret....

I've recently been testing a new product called Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment and Illuminating Eye Cream by http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/ These products are designed to be used in conjunction with each other to treat dark circles, puffiness and lines. Well I must say they make an amazing difference, not only instantly (as the name suggests) but with continued use the results just keep getting better. I'm not the only one who thinks so either, I know that quite a few A-Listers in Hollywood (men and women) are using this as their secret weapon against aging - I can't tell you who they are or I'd have to kill you! Take it from me though if you struggle with bags, lines or dark circles, no matter what your age, these are the products for you.

A tip on how to use them:

A little goes a long way so only use the tiniest drop and apply with a concealer brush, the Illuminating Eye Cream first and after that's sunk in apply the Instant Eye Tuck and let settle before applying makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment