Monday, May 4, 2009

My top 10 drugstore buys

In this economy it makes sense to shop in drugstores, they have some great products and if you shop around many have good deals on. Rite Aid have a 2 for 1 offer on Covergirl at the moment so now is the time to stock up!

Here are my top 10 choices:
  1. Covergirl Line Exact Defining Eyeliner - it's a felt tip eyeliner pen that gives a good solid line and lasts all day.

  2. Bio Oil - this is an amazing oil that has multiple uses, from treating dry skin on your face and body to alleviating stretch marks to using as a bath oil. It is a wonder product!

  3. Individual Lashes: Duralash by Ardell - these are great for enhancing your natural lashes without having to worry all night about the strip peeling off at either end! They can look natural or dramatic depending how many you put on.

  4. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - I always keep a pack of these next to my bed for nights when I'm just too tired to wash my face. They remove makeup thoroughly and leave your face moisturized too.

  5. Dove Deep Moisture Body wash - One of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever used. Your skin won't feel tight after washing and you may even be able to get away without body lotion

  6. Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer - I love the color this gradual daily self tanning foam gives and the fact that it dries instantly so you can get dressed immediately.

  7. Revlon 3D Mascara - a great mascara that really does thicken and lengthen even the sparsest of lashes.

  8. Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Balm - this little gem really moisturizes and has an SPF 15 so is great for daytime or beachtime!

  9. Cornsilk Loose Powder - I love this powder, it is completely translucent and gives an airbrushed look not a chalky finish to the skin.

  10. Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets - where would I be without these genius little blue sheets?? I'd be a shiny mess that's where! Absolutely the best oil blotters around, they don't disturb makeup and leave skin completely shine free.

No comments:

Post a Comment