Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Liz Earle Skincare Range

I've just returned from an event tonight for makeup artists to be introduced to the Liz Earle range of skin products. Being English I already knew of the brand and am a fan of a lot of the products especially the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and the Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (which I used on a shoot recently for a cosmetics campaign to remove eye makeup between shots without irritating the model's eyes or skin). But since meeting Liz in person and seeing how amazing her skin is, she's only used her own products for 15 years, I am now going to use the whole range on myself!
She was very informative and really knows everything about natural ingredients. We were given her new book - Skin Secrets and I look forward to reading it and gaining more insight into how she keeps her skin glowing, even after getting off an eleven hour flight from London!

Check out http://www.lizearle.com/ to see the whole range of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment