Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Colorescience Pro

I met with the lovely Crystal and Dana today from Colorescience Pro www.colorescience.com to see and be educated about their astonishing mineral makeup. I thought I knew everything there was to know about cosmetics until today!

I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it - they showed me in a glass of water exactly what their and no other brand of mineral makeup does. It's hard to explain and does need to be seen to be believed, but the loose powder settled on top of the water and when I dipped my finger in, it formed a protective barrier around it. When I removed my finger it was completely dry and the powder was the only thing on it. What this means to your skin is that it doesn't absorb any of the makeup into your skin and as it's made from pure minerals actually improves skin over time and is a totally water and sweat proof sunscreen. It also lasts all day without needing touch ups - invaluable to makeup artists, performers and those with a hectic schedule!

There are a lot of other products in the range that perform various functions and the colors are exceptional. I think this is a line that is worth every penny and I will be using it from now on.

Oh and did I forget to mention, it looks great on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment