I'm often asked what would I take to a desert island if I could only take 5 beauty products. Starting today with my own picks, I'm going to run a series asking different people in the industry their top 5.
Here are mine and why I would take them:
- Colorscience Pro http://www.colorscience.com/ Sunforgettable Dispensing Brush SPF 30 protection. Not only does this protect you from the sun (essential on a desert island!) but it also gives good coverage and makes your skin look great. Hey you might meet your Man Friday - a girls gotta look good!
- Tarte http://www.tarte.com/ 4 Day Stay Lash Stain. As the name suggests, this mascara darkens and lengthens your lashes and stays put for 4 days....perfect for splashing about in the sea catching fish!
- Jouer http://www.jouercosmetics.com/ Tint in Fawn - a subtle cream tint that can be used on eyes, lips or cheeks for a bit of color. Is having a product that does 3 things cheating??
- Janson Beckett http://www.janson-beckett.com/ Alpha Derma CE Moisturizer. I love this anti aging moisturizer. This will protect you from the sun and stop those pesky wrinkles forming!
- Moroccan Oil http://www.moroccanoil.com/ Oil Treatment. Protecting your hair in the hot sun is important too, nobody wants a dried out frizzy mess when they're rescued now do they! This oil absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue, but deeply moisturizes.