Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Neil George Hair Salon in Beverly Hills




I had such a treat today. I was sent into the gorgeous Neil George Salon in Beverly Hills to get my hair colored. The salon is in a quiet setting and is light and airy, making you feel calm the moment you set foot in the door . The staff are friendly and treat you like a star even though they have many of Hollywood's A listers coming in frequently.

They introduced me to Amanda, the hair color genius. After she had gotten over the shock (whilst trying not to show it) of my appalling at home dye job, I'm so lazy about coloring that I only do the roots haha, she gently told me what needed to be done. Being a bit of a die hard rocker I was determined to keep it very dark, which she did, but also softened it a bit and made it look edgier and fuller by adding some coffee colored tips and a few low lights around my face. Sydney then blow dried it to perfection, making me think I should be going out tonight to show it off! They are the place to go for a great haircut too - Anh is the master of that and I will be paying him a visit soon to get some extra layers put in for a more shaggy rock look!

I was stunned at the results, not only does my hair look healthier and thicker it also makes me look younger too - just goes to show you have to listen to the experts! They do a full line of hair products too including the Indian Gooseberry Range that is just perfect for keeping your color looking brand new and shiny.

Check out their salon and product line at http://www.neilgeorgesalon.com/ or to make an appointment call: 310 275 2808




No comments:

Post a Comment