Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gorgeous last minute gifts for under $50

If you're stuck for a gift to give last minute and are on a bit of a budget I highly recommend one of these:

For girls who love makeup and like to experiment with color, you can't get better than this:78 Color Eyeshadow & Blush Combination 78 Color Eyeshadow & Blush Combination and it's only $25.00!! The colors are amazing and go on beautifully. I have this and got one for my friend for her birthday too.

Give the gift of beautiful skin Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($80 Value) 60 day supplyMurad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($80 Value) 60 day supply. This kit is great value at only $45.00.

For calming down after the hectic holiday season how about this for the women in your family Serenity Gift by LUSHSerenity Gift by LUSH. They can escape to the peace and quiet of the bathroom for an hour and pamper themselves. $34.95.

For party hair, give them Jonathan Dirty and Flirty Kit http://www.jonathanproduct.com/ this little beauty contains Travel size Silky Dirt Shine & Define Crème, Shimmer Silky Dirt in Soft Pink and in Golden Glow, perfect for New Years Eve hair and is on offer now at $20.00 (20% discount)!

This next gift is one I'd LOVE! I've bought these before and am hoping someone will give me a Sephora gift card for Christmas so I can get one! Sephora Favorites LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler ($104 Value) LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler It's $39.00 for 10 mini mascaras.

For a quick and easy tan (I used this before I went out last night and it was amazing!) get Fake Bake Instant Self-Tanning Spray Air Brush 207ml/7ozFake Bake Instant Self-Tanning Spray Air Brush 207ml/7oz. It goes on fast and dries even quicker giving an instant tan that deepens over a few hours. $29.95

Candles make a great gift, I love them and have many around my house (be careful to blow them out though!) I recently was sent this one Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange 10.5oz Boxed CandlePacifica Tuscan Blood Orange 10.5oz Boxed Candle and it smells so good I want to eat it! At only $19.50 it's great value and they do a lot of other great scents too.

Another bathtime treat that is sure to transport you to the tropics (if only in your daydreams) isPure Fiji Spa Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Bath Soak-Coconut Infusion (16 oz)Pure Fiji Spa Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Bath Soak-Coconut Infusion (16 oz) I love this line of products. The coconut smell is gorgeous and they make your skin sooo soft. $29.95.

A great and inforamtive beauty read is Liz Earle's Natural Beauty Kit $35.00 and is the gift that keeps on giving - giving great skin that is!

(some of the above brands were provided to me and some I bought)












No comments:

Post a Comment